[Ambassadors] The weekly ambassador meetings

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Sat Oct 27 09:10:39 UTC 2007

Hi *,

I personally prefer such a solution:

Amnbassador meeting is on the x thursday per month, in #fedroa-meeting,
for Americas at 8 p.m. local time, for EMEA at 8 p.m., for APAC at 8
p.m. and so on depends on which region we have to cover ...

But always local time (of the time zone)!

And this meetings are "mandatory" (if possible) for the region in which
you live; if you want and your time zone allows you, you can also attend
meetings in other regions :-)

What do you think about?

Regards

Gerold