R: [Ambassadors] The weekly ambassador meetings

francescougolini at aol.it francescougolini at aol.it
Sat Oct 27 20:45:47 UTC 2007

I've stopped to lead meetings because nobody took care of those. I know
they could became a de facto standard for the communication between
people living in different country. But actually it doesn't make sens
at all.

Yeah, we can discuss about the reason to organize or not to organize a
meeting, but first of all we have to ask ourselves: are we interested
in those "events"?

Personally i think they are really important, if more than 15%/20% of
Ambassadors will join this.

Best regards

Francesco Ugolini