R: [Ambassadors] The weekly ambassador meetings

francescougolini at aol.it francescougolini at aol.it
Sun Oct 28 10:09:28 UTC 2007

Sorry Thomas, we  used to recall people one day before, see the M-L
archives (and refer to meeting organized by FAmSCo) . The  problem
aren't the organizers, and Global meetings are different from French
Meetings,  we are talking about meeting that involving all the World
(and different languages), we have to discuss about thing could real
interest all attendees, we have to find a solution that differs for
meeting reminders etc...

You are continuing speculate on Alex meetings, see (all) the past
meetings logs and see how many people attend those ones: you will find
tha same number since the beginnig of Amb. project.

It's not a problem of leadership, there is a lack of Arguments.

Ok, we can continue discussing this problem for days and days, but we
will never arrive to a conclusion if we will not focus on a real
(concrete) solution.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini