R: R: R: [Ambassadors] The weekly ambassador meetings

Matthias Kranz matthiaskranz at gmx.de
Wed Oct 31 07:52:39 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-10-30 at 18:45 +0100, Claus Reheis wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-10-30 at 13:27 -0400, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
> > Now this is something I think we *should* be able to do.
> What kind of equipment do I need to produce nice Fedora DVDs?

Hmm. What does the "event box" have to do with producing nice Fedora
DVDs? The event box is thought to provide all the necessary equipment
for a typical event, e.g. a TFT, laptops or mini computers, maybe a mini
beamer, some collateral, some ...

> Is GNU/Linux able to work with LightScribe technology?

http://www.lightscribe.com will let you download an RPM.

Cheers,
Matthias
--