[Ambassadors] FAD EMEA (2007-11-23 - 2007-11-25)

JoergSimon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Sat Sep 15 11:49:53 UTC 2007

Am Samstag, 15. September 2007 12:44:29 schrieb Gerold Kassube:
> Hello Everybody!
>
> I'm again planing a FAD in November for all European Ambassadors in the
> above mentioned timeframe near to the Swiss border in Rheinfelden (next
> [low-cost-]airport is Basel;
> When you're willing to attend and be part of this FAD, please let me
> know asap.

The Reason for the succesfull events in Europe and the progress in Europe to
communicate and help one another in 2007 was the outstanding work of many
ambassadors accross europe - but - this would not happened in this quality
without the FAD in Dec2006. So i recommend the FAD2007 to everyone who is
willing to force our work in 2008.

CU Joerg

p.s. Maybe some of our french friends will also participate - because they
have one of the biggest communities in Europe and are pioneers in some of the
mentioned topics - remember the talk on Fosdem from Thomas.
--
Jörg Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688