R: [Ambassadors] Linux Day in Italy

Mario Torre neugens at limasoftware.net
Sun Sep 30 12:00:51 UTC 2007

Il giorno mar, 25/09/2007 alle 15.30 -0400, francescougolini at aol.it ha
scritto:
> Hi Francesco,
>
> actually some italian ambassadors cover local events, unfortunately i
> will participate to the events in my region (Tuscany), you may also
> try to contact the other ambassadors (someone came from northern
> italy).
>
> Thank you for your help
>
> Francesco Ugolini

Ciao Francesco and Francesco :)

I'll be with the Avellino LUG and maybe in Salerno (Campania) this year.

It would be nice to have few Fedora DVDs or gadgets this year,
especially because we will already have many Ubuntu DVDs, I would like
to present to the public Fedora also.

I'll be in fedora-mkgt today around 18.00 (CET) (infact I'm there
already logged but I'm going away for a couple of hours), if we want to
talk about it, I was thinking that a live meeting with other lugs would
be nice to have, if we can set up something that would be great!

Mario
--
Lima Software - http://www.limasoftware.net/
GNU Classpath Developer - http://www.classpath.org/
Jabber: neugens at jabber.org
pgp key: http://subkeys.pgp.net/ PGP Key ID: 80F240CF
Fingerprint: BA39 9666 94EC 8B73 27FA  FC7C 4086 63E3 80F2 40CF

Please, support open standards:
http://opendocumentfellowship.org/petition/
http://www.nosoftwarepatents.com/