[Ambassadors] [OFFTOPIC] Leaving the Project

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 8 15:02:14 UTC 2008

2008/4/5, Pablo Barrera <pablobarrera at proyectofedora.org>:
> Hi all Ambassadors and FAMSCO
>  The next 21st of April, one day after FISL, if God makes it possible, i
> will leave my role as Fedora Argentina Manager and Fedora Ambassador
> Position.
-
-
-
>  The only thing that i can say is : Thanks...
>  As we say with Rodrigo: Fedorize yourself!!!
>
>  Best regards
>  Pablo Barrera
>  Former Fedora Ambassador Argentina

You took a decision, I know you had your reasons and I respect those ones.

I want to thank you for the help you gave to this project, expecially
for what you have done in your country as person and ambassador.

I hope this will be a goodbye, we are an open project and our doors
are always open.

Hoping to see you soon

Francesco Ugolini