[Ambassadors] Booth setup LinuxTag 2008

Fabian Affolter fab at fedoraproject.org
Mon Apr 14 10:08:51 UTC 2008

Hello fellows,

Some of you have made a cross in the column "Setup booth" [1].  Now we
need to know who is able to help us doing the setup of the booth.

So far we are going to meet at 14.00 (local time, that's 2pm) at the
east entrance of Messe Berlin (I guess that there is still a parking
zone where Joerg can place his car).  The date is Tuesday, May 27th
2007 because the booth has to be setup before the event start.

Please sign yourself up at the "Booth Setup" page [2] for LinuxTag 2008.

I guess everybody would like it when the setup is done fast because
then we can do a little sightseeing.  And another reason, everybody
can attend the FAD [3] at the evening.

Kind regards,

Fabian

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/LinuxTag/LinuxTag2008