[Ambassadors] Funding/Swag for events in April & May

Ricardo Argüello ricardo at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 16 19:41:57 UTC 2008

What about FLISOL in Latin America?

I am a new Ambassador for Ecuador, and I was planning to speak at the local
FLISOL event in Quito. I don't know if it is too late to ask for help, but
maybe I will need some banners to have a booth at the event. I was also
planning to give away some F8 Live CDs.

What do you think?

Greetings,

Ricardo Arguello