[Ambassadors] Re: Event Proposal

Santosh Kumar santosh at fedoraproject.org
Fri Aug 1 15:58:05 UTC 2008

Hey Guys
  I just had a informal talk with the Oklahoma Supercomputing Symposium 2008
event organizer about having a Fedora stall and a brief talking slot for
which he agreed. The symposium is scheduled for Oct 6th & 7th later this
year and is the 7th year  which brings in enthusiasts from the Great Plains
and Southern US. Of particular interest to the Symposium would be spreading
the word about our project Fedora Nightlife - Community based Grid system. I
am sure that we can reach the scientific community. I would like to know if
i can go ahead and submit a formal proposal for event.

Event URL: http://symposium2008.oscer.ou.edu/

Thanks for your time!
--
Santosh Kumar

**************** CAUTION - Disclaimer ************
for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further,
you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to
any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain
viruses. Every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not
liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this
e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail
or attachment. Author reserves the right to monitor and review the content
of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or
from this e-mail address may be stored on the e-mail system permanently.