[Ambassadors] EventBox/EventKits

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 20:41:19 UTC 2008

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 2:29 PM, Jeffrey Tadlock <linux at elfshadow.net> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 1:17 PM, David Nalley <david at gnsa.us> wrote:
>> At the last NA meeting Clint Savage and I took on the responsibility
>> of defining what our event box should contain, how many there should
>> be, etc. We also decided to define what we needed in regards to
>> individual ambassadors having a kit to let them handle small events
>> like LUG meetings, etc. If you are not in NA, please still take a look
>> at this - especially you guys in EMEA who seem to have this down a
>> little better than we do. Please offer comments or edit the wiki.
>>
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Drafts/NA/Tools
>

> There is an EventBox page in the wiki already:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/EventBox
>
> It is modeled after the Gnome Event Box.
>
> There is also a smaller scale EventBox shown as well.

Sounds to me like a Naming convention issue.  I like EventBox just
fine, but I heard we have an EventKit as well, which is apparently
just like our AmbassadorKit, which to me is more appropriate.

So I'll go through and change the EventKit to EventBox and point a
link to this page.  Then help to update the EventBox page.  Doe the
AmbassadorKit (formerly EventKit) have a page?  If not, we should
create one.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Drafts/NA/Tools

Cheers,

Clint