[Ambassadors] An Event in VIT-VELLORE, Need People to give talk on Fedora

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Fri Aug 8 17:39:30 UTC 2008

On Fri, 8 Aug 2008, karthik parvathaneni wrote:

> Thanks Francesco,
>
> I liked it if u could make it. But as you said that you are busy, please
> check if anyone from FamSCo can make it. If they can, We'll be more than
> delighted to have them at our college. We also have a technical fest called
> SWATANTRA based on open source projects, and during SWATANTRA'05, Richard
> Stallman himself came to the college . This time,(SWATANTRA'08) i am
> planning on pulling lots of Fedora Board people to come here. But this one
> is just an event which would be a 1-2 day disscussion spree and all of our
> LUG would be here to receive you people.
> So, i also wish the Fedora board people can turn up but this is a smaller
> scale and i initially imagined it for only the ambassadors and FamSCo
> people. However, We will be more than deligted if the board turns up. Please
> see what you can do about the issue.
>
> P.S My college has People who question the Speaker a lot. No Kiddin,
> seriously lots of silly questions do pop up.
>
> Thanks a ton.
> Karthik
>
> On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 6:00 PM, Francesco Ugolini <
> fugolini at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

I will ask if someone could attend but for both times (that are really
short to have someone from another Continent arriving there) and budget (we
have just allocate all the money around the world) reason I can't
guarantee someone from FAmSCo could be there.

I hope ambassadors from APAC could join it and help all of you.

Hope to talk with you later (with al the updates)

Regards

Francesco Ugolini