[Ambassadors] An Event in VIT-VELLORE, Need People to give talk on Fedora

Satish Eerpini eerpini at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 05:20:56 UTC 2008

hi Rahul ,

the problem here in our college is not with the unavailability of
professionals/enthusiasts to do work , ... it is that the students ( or
rather the freshman) need a kickstart ( as u said) , .... they will
recognize with and will relate to someone who is well experienced and known
. thus our decision to have someone from the Fedora Project  ........
adding to what karthik already mentioned , ... i will personally get in
touch with you after the weekend ( we need to discuss it with the
coordinator for the LUG here , which is possible only after the college
reopens after the weekend) , .....

thanks a lot for the interest you have shown .

i will get in touch with u very soon .

Thanks
Satish

http://satish.playdrupal.com