[Ambassadors] Fedora Store SIG

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Sun Aug 10 21:00:15 UTC 2008

Le dimanche 10 août 2008 à 12:43 -0600, Clint Savage a écrit :
> I know at one point we had a store planned for fedora SWAG.  Is that
> store available somewhere?  I did a cursory search and didn't find
> anything.

The french community has a store:
http://fedora-fr.spreadshirt.net/fr/FR/Shop

However, I don't relly know how the people involved set this up (I
joined only recently). Thomas Canniot or the other french ambassadors
might have more clue about that.

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)
French Fedora Ambassador

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
 deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~Benjamin Franklin