[Ambassadors] Fedora Store SIG

Sandro red Mathys red at fedoraproject.org
Mon Aug 11 07:19:17 UTC 2008

Hi Clint,

You probably know this things already, but others on the list might not:

AFAIK (and what I read from the Store SIG page[1]), this has been a
Marketing-project, not one of us (amassadors). There's been quite some
progress, going on pretty slow - but then stopped at some time, I wouldn't
know why. The last meeting has been in April[2]. 4 possible distributors
have been considered[3].

According to the histories of those pages, there's been no progress since
the wiki-change in late May anyway.

Maybe you should consider asking Jeffrey Tadlock about the efforts and the
current status. He might have given up because he was more or less the
only person in the SIG doing something to reach the targets.

Regards,
red

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Store
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Store/Meetings