[Ambassadors] what fedora swag do folks in EMEA have?

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Thu Aug 14 12:14:29 UTC 2008

Hi EMEA ambassadors,

I'm curious to know who has some leftover swag from various events
(maybe LinuxTag).  We have FrOSCon coming up next week, and while I have
several hundred Live CDs, we're pretty short on everything else.

Peter, do you have any stickers left that you might be able to mail to
me or one of the FrOSCon attendees?  I know we still need to get more
stickers made for EMEA, but right now we are focusing on the t-shirts.

As for t-shirts, Joerg Simon helped me to place an order for 400
t-shirts, which we will use throughout EMEA.  These will be very useful
at events during the coming months, but it is not guaranteed that they
will be ready in time for FrOSCon.  Joerg had some leftover t-shirts
from LinuxTag, but I am afraid that my vacation and his overlapped, and
we won't be able to get them either.

Does anyone else happen to have a stash of Fedora swag in EMEA that we
can coordinate getting to FrOSCon next week?

Thanks,
Max