[Ambassadors] question regarding listing events

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 01:36:46 UTC 2008

Hello,

I was reading on the wiki, on FedoraEvents [1], about some entries
regardin SFD2008 to be celebrated on different places, like Salvador
(Brazil), Tunis (Tunisia), and Quezon City (Phillipines). Fedora-ni is
supporting the celebration of SFD2008 at Managua [2] (Nicaragua). We
will have a talk on games by Rafael Marquez[3], one of the Fedora
Ambassadors. We will also have fedora installations and distribution
of fedora installation media. I would like to add this event to the
list, as we are promoting fedora in this event. But as a newbie I am
not sure about what are the rules for approving this entry or how to
be sure it qualifies to be listed. There is no one listed as
responsible for this page. Also, it troubles me that I am not sure if
I have to list Nicaragua as part of South America or North America, as
we are right mid way.

Best regards to all,

Neville A. Cross[4]
Linux User # 473217