[Ambassadors] question regarding listing events

David Nalley david at gnsa.us
Sat Aug 23 02:28:33 UTC 2008

Neville -

There are no "rules" per se to adding events. Add any event you feel fits.
There is no authorization for an event proper.
An event that is receiving funding from FAmSCo needs an owner, and
submitted prior to budget deadline, but aside from this there is no
restriction - any event regardless of size is welcome.

As for whether Nicaragua is in North or South America - Pragmatically
South America is probably the right choice. Mexico, while certainly in
NA, is considered SA because of the language problem, and Rodrigo
speaks Spanish, while precious few US or Canadian Ambassadors speak
Spanish, much to our chagrin.