[Ambassadors] intro for new ambassador Idaho Area

David Nalley david at gnsa.us
Mon Aug 25 03:29:23 UTC 2008

2008/8/24 brian henson <bhenson at xenocomp.com>:
> Brian Henson
>
> 8 Years Fedora/Debian/Ubuntu experience
>
> Work for US Air Force
>
> I have always tried to get people to see the plus of using Linux or OSS to
> do a job.
>
> Always willing to help with a project where I can.
>
> Email Bhenson at xenocomp.com
>

> Brian Henson
>
> Lead Systems Administrator
>
> Xenocomp
>
> Bhenson at xenocomp.com

Hi Brian,

Welcome.

The North American Ambassadors meeting is on Tuesday evening at 9pm
EDT in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net, please join us.
In addition a number of us hang out in #fedora-ambassadors and #fedora-mktg
I am sure once Clint Savage, the Western US Regional Coordinator,
returns from the "vacation" that is UTOSC he will ping you personally.