[Ambassadors] New spanish member

Gianluca Varisco gvarisco at redhat.com
Tue Aug 26 15:41:06 UTC 2008

Victor Fernandez wrote:
> Hi Gianluca, first of all... nice to meet you ;-). Actually I Live and
> work in Madrid (Spain) but it'll be a nice experience to o represent The
> Fedora Project on next year Capus Party with you.

Oh, nice to hear that: let's plan something for the next year ;-)

> By the way, do you know when will be there the second event 'Gran
> Canaria Desktop Meeting' you have proposed us?

It's planned to start on Friday, July 3, 2009 through Saturday, July 11,
2009 (according to
http://grancanariadesktopmeeting.eslic.es/index.php/Official_planning )

I'll keep you updated.

Thanks for the interest: see you in IRC!

Cheers,

--
Gianluca Varisco, RHCE
Intern - Web Engineering, Red Hat Italia

Address/Indirizzo:
Via Antonio Da Recanate 1
20124 Milano