[Ambassadors] Re: Approaching for a Fedora migration

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Aug 27 17:20:21 UTC 2008

pablo at proyectofedora.org wrote:
> Hi...
>
>> Not to me, it isn't. He could be looking for help in installing Fedora
>> for multiple systems for example which is why David Nalley talked about
>> Cobbler. How is asking for a clarification disgusting to you? I don't
>> understand what's troubling you.
>
> Just the way, not the content. Anyway the requirement is obvious...

Again, not to me and would you let me know what is wrong with the way?
Systems are not necessarily connected to the number of media. It depends
on the setup which is what I am trying to understand. Besides, Danishka
was a colleague of mine until recently and I am sure we can discuss
things if there is a misunderstanding here.

> I my humble opinion ( please take this message as a contribution, i dont
> like flame wars ), the burocratic administration of the project, take us
> to innefective results. Paul resolves the problem to get on participation,
> but we are still slow in the way to connect to people.

Maybe you should post a separate mail on what issues you see and how you
can solve them.

Rahul