[Ambassadors] What Fedora makes sucking for me - or why I am NOT Fedora

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Tue Dec 9 14:34:43 UTC 2008

Ok, I think it's time to end to this discussion (at list in the list).

I'm sure Gerold, Max and Paul emails, along with the other Fedora EMEA
e.V. members suggestions, have clarified all the doubts moved by
Robert and the other ambassadors.

I don't want to hurt anyone closing this discussion, I think the NPO
has its own, by-law, tools to discuss about the steering of this one.
>From a Fedora Project POV I agree with all the points moved by Max and
Paul.

Best regards

Francesco Ugolini