[Ambassadors] Re: [fedora-india] Manipur Fedora 10 Release and Install Fest 2008 Event Report and Pictures

Tushar Neupaney tushar.neupaney at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 04:37:13 UTC 2008

Ya. Basically new guys always have problems, and yet, when we stuck into
something, they simply turn their back off.
This blank space should be addressed and there are proper channels which can
do so.

I guess doing Install Fest is the beginning of the story, the whole thing is
yet to be done.
Good luck for you Rishikesh.

- Tushar