[Ambassadors] Fedora EMEA (was: What Fedora makes sucking for me - or why I am NOT Fedora)

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Wed Dec 10 12:14:20 UTC 2008

Robert Scheck wrote:
> I now
> could assume, that the money is just collected and nothing happens or some
> guys of the board are buying and eating ice cream with, but I really hope
> that's not true.

I deeply resent the suggestion anyone in the Fedora EMEA Board is
spending any EMEA money on themselves. In fact, I would like you to
apologize for merely bringing up the suggestion.

Personally, I've spent a fair amount of money (maybe more then anyone
else) getting where I need to be and doing what I need to do. That is
also the reason why I deeply resent your suggestion.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip