[Ambassadors] Media for Indian ambassadors shipped.

Bigyan Bhar bigyan.techie at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 03:07:10 UTC 2008

I have got my media yesterday. Thanks to Susmit for sending both the 32bit
as well as the 64bit versions.

from,
Bigyan Bhar

Check out my Blog :
http://naygib.blogspot.com/

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world. --- Albert Einstein
Imagination is the mother of creativity --- D.Tamal