Fedora EMEA e.V. (was: Re: [Ambassadors] Re: What Fedora makes sucking for me - or why I am NOT Fedora)

Robert Scheck robert at fedoraproject.org
Fri Dec 12 17:36:40 UTC 2008

Hello Max,

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008, Max Spevack wrote:
> Now, let's fast-forward 6 or 7 months to the present.  If the community
> would prefer to have a non-Red Hat employee in the treasurer's position,
> I have absolutely no problem with that.  I'll help finalize the
> accounting for 2008, and the truth is that I will continue to manage the
> Fedora budget for Red Hat in the same way regardless of whether or not I
> have an "official" position within the NPO.

you wrote, that you liked it very much see the board of the NPO only with
non-Red Hat community members. It sounds a bit, that you're no unhappy with
the situation now?

I only can speak for myself, but I think, you're doing a good job and you
are connecting the NPO with Red Hat (seen as our biggest sponsor) more than
a non-Red Hat community member IMHO could do. Of course we all don't know,
how it looks in the future, but I also can only speak for the past and for
the moment.

Greetings,
  Robert