[Ambassadors] [suggestion]Project for college student

ElectroMech electromech at electromech.info
Mon Dec 15 10:46:20 UTC 2008

Dear All,

We offer different projects to college student as a part of their studies.

They can work for 3-4 month at our place.

Every year 6 to 8 students do their project with us. ( If required it can be
upto 12 student also ).

How to encourage or involve them in to Fedora development projects.

Or who is the right person to contact for this activities.

Presently as we do all admin work for manage service we offer projects only
on networking.

As example.

OpenNMS,
Clustering configuration and performance testing ( Fail over, LVS, Heart
beat etc)
SMS server
Bandwidth management.
Backup service

Thanks waiting for your valuable suggestion.

Nilesh Vaghela
ElectroMech
Redhat Channel Partner and Training Partner
16, Sun Rise complex,
Nr. Mansi cross Road,
Satellite Rd, Ahmedabad
25, The Emperor, Fatehgunj, Baroda.