[Ambassadors] Tonight's meeting re SCaLE

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 00:55:42 UTC 2008

Folks --

I have a final exam in my BASH scripting class tonight, and I may not be
able to get on to IRC until after 7 (if then).

I wanted to mention that I am still in the process of finding out if we will
have space available at the Westin for FADNA (and if not, maybe at a nearby
hotel), and I am also still awaiting a return e-mail from SCaLE organizers
about this and several other things.

For reasons of proximity (primarily), I'd like to urge that we hold FADNA in
Los Angeles in February. Despite the fact that it's cutting it a bit close,
time wise, I will be glad to take the lead in organizing this project if
that is the will of the group to hold it there.

I'll be checking the meeting logs and mailing list later.

Larry Cafiero