[Ambassadors] Fedora booth at IOTA convention at Science City, Kolkata.

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 04:04:52 UTC 2008

>> A person has agreed to donate some DVDs to us for this purpose.
>
> Good news. Can you take it offline with Susmit - since he is involved in
> producing some DVDs ?

Sure...

>> If someone can manage to bring some fedora/redhat books for display it
>> will be excellent.
>
> There aren't any Fedora books to put out on display - but this is
> something that can be thought about for coming events. I guess, printing
> out the Installation Guide would be a nice idea.

But that changes with every release...so we have to print everytime :)
We can print other books like (for example)
http://freeknowledge.eu/projects/SELF/Coursebook_Intro_Free_Software
and other cc licensed books.
I guess you will be able to list a considerable number here. :)

>> I think, We need some fedora banner at our booth as well.
>
> If I recall correctly, Susmit has a banner, if not, we can consider
> getting a generic one done (so as to encourage re-use at other events)

No, I have the design, not the banner. But I shall print a few for future use.

Susmit.

ssh
0x86DD170A