[Ambassadors] Promotional Material on FOSDEM 2009

Papadeas Pierros ppapadeas at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 09:33:07 UTC 2008

Hi folks!

In order to make a robust appearance at the upcoming FOSDEM it would be
great if we could have some flyers [1] to give away combined with
stickers and of-course the live CDs.

F10 live CDs will be brought by Max so we are OK on that.
I will bring ~1500 Stickers of Fedora Logo (9cm square).

For the flyers, I designed [2] an updated version independent (for use
even with F11 in the future) A4 3-folded flyer. I would love some
feedback on that.

When we are ready with the design i contacted a printing-company which
offers to print as 1000 A4 and ~1000 A5 (illustration paper ready
folded) for about 270 Euro (~370 $) which is pretty good price for Greek
standards. Of course we need to design an A5 flyer too, but that's
something easy.

For those attending FOSDEM it would be nice if you could get a quote
from a local printing-company of yours in order to compare prices.

In my opinion the quantity (1000+1000) is right for FOSDEM and if there
is a surplus it could be used in other EMEA events.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Flyer
[2] http://ppapadeas.fedorapeople.org/files/fedora-flyer-ind-en.odt

Waiting for your ideas,

~π