[Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassador Poloshirts

JoergSimon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Mon Feb 4 09:33:58 UTC 2008

Am Montag, 4. Februar 2008 02:57:11 schrieb Pascal Vincent Calarco:

> give the vendor the precise specifications we need.  Jeorg, is this
> available anywhere, or could you add this to the Polo page?  Thanks all!

Jeffrey is eager to find and create Polos in NorthAmerica so i added  some
more information to the wiki
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/PoloShirt, so you should be able to
create similar Shirts.
The best source is Logo Guideline Page.
The idea sounds simple - but there is so many that a manufacturer can make
worse :-)
We had switched Colors - then to many stitches for the Logo - the quality of
the first shirt ...

CU

--
Jörg Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688