[Ambassadors] RE: LinuxTag hotel (readme if you will attend LT)

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Fri Feb 8 15:35:44 UTC 2008

On Fri, 8 Feb 2008, Gerold wrote:

> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/LinuxTag/LinuxTag2008

and also, to request a hotel room, you must sign up here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/LinuxTag/LinuxTag2008/Rooms

> confirmed Attendees
> - Paul Frields (Fedora Project Leader) [USA]
> - Max Spevack (former Fedora PL) [USA]

Paul and I will definitely be there.

> - Tom 'spot' Callaway [USA]

Spot will be at FOSDEM... not sure if he'll be at LinuxTag also.  I
think the plan is that Spot will do FOSDEM and Paul will do LinuxTag.

> - Jeroen van Meeuven [Netherlands]
> - Ahmad Nayyar [Mosambique]
>
>> From FAMSCO (so far confirmed):
> - Andreas Rau (Germany/Switzerland)
> - Fabian Affolter (Switzerland)
> - Francesco Ugolini (Italy)

> We are planning the following highlights which will be shown:
> - TroubleShooting contest with valuable Prices
> - FUDCon (1 day Track dedicated with Fedora Speakers, Developers and Users)
> - FAD (Fedora Ambassador Day)

At the FAD (or one of the nights during LinuxTag), I will lead a meeting
in which we discuss the overall plan for Fedora Project in Europe for
the rest of 2008.

Much thanks to the entire LinuxTag organizational team.  They work hard
for many months to handle the logistics of this event.

ONE LAST THING.....

As a special gift to Francesco Ugolini, our FAMSCO chairman, we will
order the largest pizza that we can find, and ask them to use spaghetti
as the topping.

--Max