[Ambassadors] Updates about my activities

Laith Juwaidah ljuwaida at fedoraproject.org
Mon Feb 11 08:37:01 UTC 2008

Hi,

I just wanted to update you guys about what I'm doing:

1. Distributing Linux CDs and installing Linux on others' PCs, just today
I'll be installing Fedora on two of my friends' laptops, and next week,
another friend will be getting a laptop from work and he wants to install
Linux on it. [1]

2. I got the support I need to participate in one of the largest computer
conferences in Oman (well, it IS the largest :P). I just need to have some
financial support. [2]

[1] http://www.englishsabla.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52291
[2] http://www.englishsabla.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50899
--