[Ambassadors] Updates about my activities

Zied Fakhfakh fzied at dottn.com
Mon Feb 11 15:01:28 UTC 2008

Talking about activities, here are mines for instance.

Am prepared a migration plan from redmond xxx to Fedora at "work".
We'll be starting the next week (monday).

we hold about 300 PCs and we do have 3 servers (1 bi-xeon and 2 mono
xeon, with a total of 600Gb of HDD)

for the weekest PCs (about 30) I'll be using LTSP and for the rest it
will be Fedora.

We we'll be finished by the end of March ... I hope :)

I'll tell you, in the right time, for whom I do work, it will be a
good move to Fedora in Tunisia.

kind regards,
Zied.

On 2/11/08, Francesco Ugolini <fugolini at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Great!
>
> Francesco
>
> 2008/2/11, Laith Juwaidah <ljuwaida at fedoraproject.org>:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just wanted to update you guys about what I'm doing:
> >
> > 1. Distributing Linux CDs and installing Linux on others' PCs, just today
> > I'll be installing Fedora on two of my friends' laptops, and next week,
> > another friend will be getting a laptop from work and he wants to install
> > Linux on it. [1]
> >
> > 2. I got the support I need to participate in one of the largest computer
> > conferences in Oman (well, it IS the largest :P). I just need to have some
> > financial support. [2]
> >
> > [1]
> > http://www.englishsabla.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52291
> >  [2]
> > http://www.englishsabla.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50899
> > --
> > Laith Juwaidah
> > http://www.ljuwaidah.org/
> >  http://ljuwaidah.blogspot.com/
> > --

Zied Fakhfakh
Dot TN - CTO
Centre Molka, Esc E, Bur 17
Manar 2 - 2092 - Tunis
Tunisia

T : +216 71 886112
F : +216 71 885499
M : +216 22 535604
W : http://www.dottn.com

GPG Key : gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu  --recv-keys D2F4EE8C