[Ambassadors] Fedora Day 2008 Buenos Aires

Pablo Barrera pablo.floss at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 17:32:13 UTC 2008

Hi all,
Well, the year activities has begun in Latinamerica now, as you now, we have
summer here and year activities starts at march.
So before the FISL in porto alegre, where with the help of Rodrigo we will
bring the First Fedora Day in Buenos Aires, in April
or the first week in May.

Fedora Day will be a day of technical issues with the support of the
Technical Support Chief of Red hat Latinamerica, and the
president of Joomla! Cono Sur, that will bring and issue about using Joomla
in Fedora Servers as the speak of web design.

I would like to welcome to Javier Gabriel, the new Fedora Ambassador for
Argentina, ( Now we are 3).

If you wan to know more about the event check the spanish argentinian new
release

http://www.proyectofedora.org/argentina/?p=21

I will keep in touch with anticipation for requests DVds and things like
that

Fedorize yourself!
Pablo Barrera