[Ambassadors] CountryList

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Wed Feb 13 21:24:08 UTC 2008

2008/2/13, Max Spevack <mspevack at redhat.com>:

>  And if we can't automate it, what is the manual process that we need to
>  go through to at least make it up to date?
>

>  --Max

When i arrived in the project I have done the following passages to
add myself in the list:

1. ask for editing privileges in the wiki
2. add myself through wiki editing

This was my experience.

I don't know if actually exist an automatic solution to update the
list, i can say that we can use the "Welcome message" sent
automatically when a new member join ambassador group, adding in this
one the country, and, after that, someone have to update the wiki.

Once again i have to underline my ignorance in the subject but,
collaborating in Wikipedia, i found that they solved many routine
issues through Bots (i don't know how they work but they are helping a
lot that project): I think we could investigate this way, maybe it
will be the solution.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini