[Ambassadors] CountryList

pingou pingoufc4 at yahoo.fr
Thu Feb 14 18:16:56 UTC 2008

Max Spevack wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Feb 2008, Max Spevack wrote:
>
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/CountryList
>>
>> Is this page updated automatically, or is it done by hand?
>
> So clearly it's being done by hand.
>
> Next question:
>
> How do we automate it, so that we can actually know *where* our
> ambassadors are and have an understanding of if (and where) we are growing?

It would be nice to have such a automated process by on what should this
rely ?
I would say as first idea on the personal page, but not every one keep
it up to date on the wiki...
The other solution would be to have it from when we register or ask to
become an ambassador, but then what about people that move around ?

> And if we can't automate it, what is the manual process that we need to
> go through to at least make it up to date?

I join the previous answer there... ask everyone to have a look at it
sometime...

P.Yves