[Ambassadors] LinuxTag rooms (PLEASE READ)

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Sun Feb 17 17:52:44 UTC 2008

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/LinuxTag/LinuxTag2008/Rooms

This is the current list of rooms.  We need you to:

(1) Make sure that you are still going.  If not, please remove yourself
from the list.

(2) Make sure that you are ok with the roommate that you have been
assigned.  If not, please speak up.

(3) MAKE SURE THAT YOUR NAME WAS NOT ACCIDENTALLY REMOVED.  We tried to
organize people by room.  If we removed your name by mistake, put it
back!

(4) Try to figure out if we can consolidate people any further... for
all 5 nights, a double room is 625 euros and a single room is 525 Euros.

Once the final list of rooms and roommates is set, we can begin to
determine how much the Fedora Project can contribute to the total cost
of the hotel.

Thanks,
Max