[Ambassadors] LinuxTag rooms (PLEASE READ)

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at nurfuerspam.de
Mon Feb 18 23:36:39 UTC 2008

Am Sonntag, den 17.02.2008, 12:52 -0500 schrieb Max Spevack:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/LinuxTag/LinuxTag2008/Rooms
>
> (4) Try to figure out if we can consolidate people any further... for
> all 5 nights, a double room is 625 euros and a single room is 525 Euros.

Sorry, I will only sleep the first 2 nights the hotel then, but I signed
up for a double room with Robert Scheck. Is this possible? (2 nights
double, 3 single)

If not Robert will pay a single room (he was willing to do that anyway),
and I will not stay at the hotel at all, although I would have loved to
hang around with you guys more. But I have enough friends in Berlin
where I can sleep completely FOR FREE.

One of my friends even has a free flat, where I could offer one or two
places to sleep. If somebody is interested, please let me know...

Christoph