[Ambassadors] RE: LinuxTag hotel (readme if you will attend LT)

Gerold gerold at lugd.org
Wed Feb 27 09:44:33 UTC 2008

Hi Oliver,

> Guys, this is YACO (Yet Another COnfirmation). :-)
>
> I'll be there. Flight is already booked. I'm coming together with one of
> my colleagues on 28th Mai early in the morning and fly back on Monday
> evening ('bout 20:00 I believe). Secretary is still searching for some
> hotel, but that should not be a real problem.
^^
fine :-)
do you want to come as visitor of Linuxtag or as Ambassador to help?

> However, I just wanted to mention, that I'll be there and no RH
> sponsorship is required to get me there.
^^
nice to read in any way :-)

> But if their budget is too full, I'm happy to provide my SWIFT code,
> RH shares are welcome too :-P
^^
go on dreaming :-)

> Just jokin'.
^^
me too *g*

> Any wiki/list where I should put my name on?
^^
see the below mail, there are all your question concerning this question
answered ....

but if you don't find the link
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/LinuxTag/LinuxTag2008 here it
is again