[Ambassadors] Happy New Year

Arindam Ghosh makghosh at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 2 19:59:14 UTC 2008

On Jan 3, 2008 12:31 AM, Greg DeKoenigsberg <gdk at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Jan 2008, Arindam Ghosh wrote:
>
> > I have been a part of the Fedora Packaging[1] and Translation groups for
> > quite some time. I am also an active member of dgplug, Durgapur and
> > ILUG-Kolkata. I am involved in the 'LTSP implementation in Fedora 7' at
> > Bijra School Project[2] as well, spearheaded by dgplug.  Well, i also
> > have been in organizing team of the linux installfests, 'day with
> > fedora' & other lug-events. Notably, the three install fests[3] at WBUT
> > were the first of their kind in the eastern region of India.
>
> Very nice.  What's your opinion of K12LTSP?  Has it been useful?

yeah....obviously. Though we actually used LTSP 4.2u2 from ltsp.org in
our project. But certainly the documentations and FAQ's of K12LTSP
have helped a lot. Also, troubleshooting thingy over there helped at
times of mess :) I can remember the challenge of bringing up network
audio & local device access on the terminals....looking forward to
help out more in ltsp 5 integration with fedora and k12ltsp even...:)

cheers
Arindam

--
GPG Key: 0EE58920