[Ambassadors] EMEA, FOSDEM in February

Fabian Affolter fab at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 10 21:09:42 UTC 2008

Gerold Kassube wrote:
> Dear Frederic,
>      Dear FOSDEM-Participants,
>
> we have to accept that Frederic can't help us.
> But as more or less "some of you" know, we have to do some other tasks
> regarding the EMEA NPO and imho it is IMPORTANT for us to have a
> dedicated accomodation where we can have also non-FOSDEM discussions
> etc.

As I can see with the accommodation during FOSDEM is no progress so far.

- http://www.sleepwell.be/ hostel has only room left for 30 €/person.

There are some others, three of the cheapest ;-)

http://www.hostelworld.com/hosteldetails.php/2GO4QualityHostel-Brussels-14418
http://www.hostelworld.com/hosteldetails.php/SleepWell-Brussels-621
http://www.hostelworld.com/hosteldetails.php/YouthHostelVanGoghChab-Brussels-8699

Who is willing to sleep as a group at Brussels? And willing to organize
it? I will arrive at Saturday Morning and so I not the right person to
do that because I will need only a bed for one night.

Kind regards,

Fabian