[Ambassadors] Resignation from the Ambassadors project.

Robert 'Bob' Jensen marketing-list at fedoralinks.org
Tue Jan 15 19:38:22 UTC 2008

I have made a choice to resign from the Fedora Ambassadors project for a
couple reasons. First I do not feel that all ambassadors will be equally
represented by FAMSCo and its choice of leadership. Second now is the
time to begin rebuilding the Fedora Marketing Project in to what
Ambassadors could have been. I wish all the ambassadors that are not in
Europe or the EMEA area the best of luck you are going to need it in the
coming year.

For those ambassadors that are in the EMEA "think globally and act
locally" the choices you are making now will impact everyone in the future.

Robert 'Bob' Jensen
Former Fedora Ambassador, Former FAMSCo