[Ambassadors] My Intro

Neo Reeves neo.reeves at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 17:08:01 UTC 2008

Dear Ambassedors,

I am a new member to the Ambassadors worldwide, and I am from Maldives. My
name is Sameeh and you can find more details about me on my wiki page
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MohamedSameeh

I work for a government Organization in Maldives and am the Internet/Linux
Administrator there. I've encouraged the management to switch most of the
important servers in our organization to Linux. And I've proven that to my
boss that Linux is far better and advanced to be used as a server and now he
would never doubt it.

I also promote Linux, esp. Fedora amongst desktop users (friends and family)
and helped them overcome the difficulties they have using it.

I hope to expand the efforts I put in encouraging Linux in Maldives as time
permits me.

Thank you all and it's great to be part of the team...!

- Sameeh