[Ambassadors] My Intro...

Francisco Javier Rodríguez A. fjavier.rodriguez at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 00:56:10 UTC 2008

   Hi everybody... I'm a new member of Fedora Ambassadors Group, i'm studying Computer's Sciense Enginnering (i'm almost graduated) in a venezuelan university (UCLA - Barquisimeto) and i promote Linux, and specially Fedora with my classmates and teachers. I'd like know how can i obtain support for an event or installation festival... i'll thank all the information and tips i can get from you.

  Best Regards,

[Linux User #474104]

www.franciscojavier.es.mn
www.mswinteractiva.es.mn