[Ambassadors] One More New member in the list!

Nirmal Pathak nirmal.pathak at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 07:21:55 UTC 2008

Hi Friends,

Myself is Nirmal Pathak currentely working in Red Hat, Pune, India. I joined
Fedora Ambassador before 2 weeks but was busy with work.

I've been using Red Hat linux, Fedora core, OpenSuSE since last 5 years now.
I belong to Vadodara, Gujarat, India and I also moderate one the biggest LUG
in my region.

I am quite interested in Students Mentorship programme. I had worked one of
the biggest University in my state for almost 2 years still closley
associated with them. I would love to start this Mentorship programme in The
M. S. University of Baroda. <http://www.msubaroda.ac.in>

Please advise me can I go ahead with approaching for the same in that
University.

Have Fun!
--
Nirmal D Pathak.