[Ambassadors] North America / South America ambassador meetings

David Nalley david at gnsa.us
Mon Jul 7 17:46:38 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 1:35 PM, inode0 <inode0 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 10:26 AM, Greg Dekoenigsberg <gdk at redhat.com> wrote:
>> Which leaves North America.
>>
>> North American ambassadors: I would like to propose a bi-weekly meeting.
>> Roll call: who would be interested in such a meeting?
>
> As long as the meetings consist of more than roll call followed by
> cancellation for lack of a quorum. :)

I'd be interested provided there are concrete items to discuss and
make decisions on. An hour long meeting that is nothing more than
status reports on forthcoming events is at best ineffective. While
narrowing that down to the continent will help relevance, the content
needs to be appropriate as well.

David Nalley