[Ambassadors] North America / South America ambassador meetings

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jul 7 18:09:25 UTC 2008

2008/7/7 inode0 <inode0 at gmail.com>:
> On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 10:26 AM, Greg Dekoenigsberg <gdk at redhat.com> wrote:
>> Which leaves North America.
>>
>> North American ambassadors: I would like to propose a bi-weekly meeting.
>> Roll call: who would be interested in such a meeting?
>
> As long as the meetings consist of more than roll call followed by
> cancellation for lack of a quorum. :)
>
> John

I think it's necessary a continuity to cancel the Meeting Chair's
"Lack of quorum" nightmare.

I saw that if there is constance holding those meetings, people will
easily remember it and will join it, if this one is broken people will
forget to attend those ones.

Naturally this is the tip of the iceberg, but I wanted to share with
all of you that lesson I've learned: people need a reason, a place and
the voice :), with those elements you will have a successful meeting
(leadership included).

Naturally, if I would able to attend I will do it.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini