[Ambassadors] I just joined Fedora Ambassadors

ankur sinha sanjay_ankur at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jul 10 04:56:26 UTC 2008

welcome to the club :-)

--- On Wed, 9/7/08, Saahil Hakimuddin <saahil.in at gmail.com> wrote:
From: Saahil Hakimuddin <saahil.in at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ambassadors] I just joined Fedora Ambassadors
To: fedora-ambassadors-list at redhat.com
Date: Wednesday, 9 July, 2008, 11:44 PM

Hi,
I am Saahil Hakimuddin and i am an undergraduate student at
Manipal Institute of Technology, Karnataka, India. I am pursuing my
Bachelor of Engineering degree from this institute in Computer Science
and Engineering. I have been using linux since 2 years now, been using
fedora 8 since october last year and have now completely moved on to
open source. I am a member of the Linux User Group in my institute. I
have a working knowledge of C++, java, html, flash and other web
development tools. I am also doing a self learning course of Android
SDK. I plan to take part in programmes related to spreading awareness
about open source platforms, how powerful open source development tools
can be and the role of peer discussions and public forums in the world
of open source technology. I want to represent my country India from
Manipal, Karnataka region.

thanks for your help and support
saahil

      Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/