[Ambassadors] thinking about the mentor program

Tushar Neupaney tushar.neupaney at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 06:24:21 UTC 2008

Dear Ahsan,

Why don't you come to our program in Dharan, Nepal. We are organizing a
workshop on August second week. Maybe you have seen my thread.

This will be a great opportunity for both of us. There is no registration
charge and lodging is something I can manage(But let me know how many are
interested first). You can come by bus (We don't pay any transport charges,
sorry). It does not take you more than 3000 Indian Currency each for both
way travel.

I can provide you itinerary and other details if you and your friend are
interested.

Tushar.